Thursday, February 26, 2009

Horny Teens

Is the food they eat? Or the water they drink?

For the second time this week, I actually saw secondary school kids in uniform French-kissing in public, like long, deep, wet kissing with lots of tongue action. They had their eyes closed, passers-by had their eyes wide open, shocked, embarrassed, and appalled, I am not sure.

Am I a conservative? Back in my time, things like that in SG are pretty rare. The public would call the school if they see students in uniform loitering in void decks, and those kids will get demerit points/warnings etc.

Now, I read news of married teachers having sex with underaged students, boys turning fathers at the grand old age of 13, and I am like wtf? I thought these people have sex education in school, or does that mean more harm than good? http://youthphoria.stomp.com.sg/breaking_news/article/726 (check this out, teenage threesome)

I am not sure, I would be horrified if my child is one of them. Kids are growing up too fast nowadays.

No comments: