Monday, August 20, 2007

I heart Trentino Alto Adige (where's that again?)

The highlight of my trip to Trentino Alto Adige, situated way up nooooorth, near Austria - where people speak German!, was seeing fat, juicy apples hang from a tree and apple plantations for the first time in my life!

Say hi to apples!

We took off from Siena, in the midst of the Palio frenzy, just like how Singaporeans 'escape' from festivals like CNY or National Day, for the peace and quiet in the mountains. Fuckorgeous! I like that it's not that touristy compared to places like Florence or Rome, where you see Americunts everywhere, especially during this period of time, where 'summer's in and school's out'. Those cunts in my house are enough to drive me nuts.

I doubt I will ever visit this place if I'm the regular tourist (tell me which Singaporean has been to Trentino Alto Adige?), but here i am. And I love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is indeed gorgeous - like I said, a postcard come to life. And I'm glad you got the chance to experience it firsthand. I'm living your time there vicariously. :)