Monday, August 6, 2007

Americunts

Give me a reason not to hate the Americunts.

Day One of moving in (into my place, that is): Whole group comes home, both gals and guys, perhaps drunk, makes a racket in the kitchen. Woke up from my stupor. Watch reads 2am or so.

Day Two: Whole group out again. With bottle of alcohol in hand. All below 21 years, aka legal age limit for drinking in the States. Group already looks drunk. Peace finally after they left. Group returns, with guys again this time, makes a racket in the kitchen. Woke up from stupor. Watch reads 4am.

Day Three: Group out once more. One of the girls returns home alone, with a man who resembles 30 plus in age, looks Italian. Carried on with my conversation with a friend who visited. As I sent my friend out, I hear humping sounds - loud. Girl moans and moans like a loose cunt. Wait, she is a loose cunt.

What next?!

No comments: