Monday, May 28, 2007

Oral Pleasure

Tomorrow is my Oral Esame. Honestly, it's been a while since I've been stressed out over exams just cos' I never ever study in Singapore, well ok, maybe for a couple of days.

Our teacher, Paolo, freaks us out, cos he is such a perfectionist. People actually tremble in class while giving their comments (mandatory!). But with all that said, he is perfect as a teacher. It's my third month here in Italy and we are already discussing about the state of (current)affairs in Italy, and the rest of the world.

Topics we spoke about:
- mobile phone usage
- aging population
- religion
- divorce rates

To be discussing current affairs in a foreign language, now how neat is that. Just ignore the grammar errors and strange accents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've all the faith in you - jia you! =)