Monday, May 7, 2007

No (head) buts

Ok, so I am not the greatest football fan, or at least I dont't pretend to be. And yes, I still do not know how to spot an off-side. But hey nonetheless it was heaps of fun at the finals of the Serie A league in Italy (Inter Milan vs AC Siena) - AC Siena is in Serie A hor! I think the last time I went to a football match was during the Tiger Cup when Abbas Saad (who again?) was still hot. And the only thing I remembered about it was that it was...boring.
The Italians really breathe and live football. The cheers, spirit, ethusiasm. But I guess one of the other highlights of the game was seeing Materazzi (yes THAT guy who got head butted) play 'live', scoring 2 goals for Inter Milan. He appears on this month's Italy Vanity Fair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like AC Siena has just added another (two) to its foreign fan base eh? ;)

Anonymous said...

haha guess hoo!
but wa dinno u r into football :)