Monday, March 12, 2007

Italian Vampires

This sounds pretty loserish, but I finally went out after spending each day visiting the eeevil supermarket and deciding what to cook.

I just realised that I am staying at a pretty happening neighbourhood, afterall I stay like really near the Piazza, like 3 minutes. The gals came over to my apartment to freshen up and we went out all decked out ready to paint the town red at about ten-nish, and the streets were deserted. After roaming for about half an hour in the freezing weather, trust me wearing just stockings with a dress - not a good idea, we decided on a bar at the Piazza. And all of a sudden, at about midnight, the whole of Siena was out to party. It was so packed it felt like a New Year's eve party, no joke. One of my friends, Gizam was joking that Italians are like vampires, coming out at midnight.


But these vampires genuinely looked like they were having fun, decked out to the nines (the Italians have such good dress sense my god).

I am going to Naples this weekend. Yay, I am starting to have a life!

No comments: