Monday, March 19, 2007

I (heart) Capri!!!

I am living a dream...

I made my first trip out of Siena over the weekend and my, was Capri bellissima! The place where celebrities head to for holidays, gorgeous beaches, the town where Jay-Z and Mariah Carey record their albums, fine sand, excellent weather, delightful cuisine...mamma mia!

Capri is one and a half hours away from Naples but all worth the visit. A tad expensive compared to the rest of Italy (it's a celebrity hotspot afterall) but what's that compared to friggin' gorgeous scenery? It was even worth falling on my face while catching the boat!

In fact, we had so much fun that we arrived in Rome late, missing the train to Siena. Thank god for Ariph who put us up at his place. And I missed class for the first time.

Check out this link for more pics in Naples and Capri! Ciao Ciao!
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/eileenleeyl/NapoliAndCapri





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not good to look at your pics when I'm super sian with work. NOT FAIR!!! Enjoy yourself more girl..for us all stuck at Huttington hah!