Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Blackout!

Anyone who has experienced staying alone would understand how tramatic a sudden blackout can get. Particularly when you are in the shower. No, that didn't happen to me but bad enough. While I was cooking, the lights went out 'Boom'! And there goes my cooking, electrical supply, fridge, music etc etc. It was pitch dark. So thank god for Francesco, my neighbour who speaks a little English who can speak to Maria, my landlady who speaks ZERO English. So yes, dinner gone kaput, so it's down to yogurt and chips. How sad is that.

I so need a room mate.

3 comments:

AnoMalY said...

need to go get some candles or a torchlight dear. :)
amy

Anonymous said...

hoi girl....glad you're enjoying yourself! Dreams really do come true...

Love and hugs,
momo

Zanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.