Thursday, December 11, 2008

Looking Back

Tis' the season to be jolly and…reflective.

Remember this post 'Retrospective' , where I listed down the 'to-dos' for the year of 2008.

Let's take a look back.

  1. I am going to stay fit, by going back into working out.

My weak wrist did stop me from returning to yoga, but hey I did at least discover the joy to running, something I totally detested in the past and participated in the Stan Chart Run, even if it was just for 10km and to discover the gratification to running around my estate at night, when the sun is down.

  1. I am cutting back on caffeine. Moderation is the word.

I think I am doing ok. One cuppa a day keeps the blues away.

  1. I am taking things easy and relaking more. Life's too short.

Ok too, I have learnt not to take things too seriously or personally.

  1. I will be Happy.

I am happy to land in a company, thou it may not be perfect, that gives me the opportunity to step out of my comfort zone. As for other areas, I am learning.

So for 2009, here is my list.

  1. Thou' shall travel to Prague, Amsterdam, Italy, Japan and Cambodia.
  2. Thou' shall travel alone for at least one trip.
  3. Thou' shall refresh my Italian.
  4. Thou' shall continue to build up my stamina and if my wrist allows, go back to yoga.
  5. Thou' shall Go outlet-shopping (as frivolous as it sounds I know).
  6. Thou' shall reduce clutter in my life.

And thou' wishes all merry holidays!


 

3 comments:

kiat said...

dats a lot of places to travel to in a year leh!!!! Ur place must be paying well, get me a job there!!!

Zanne said...

You have to come and visit me when you are in Amsterdam!

Anonymous said...

Zanne, yeah i want to shamelessly bunk at yr place actually, if got space lah! heheh.