Friday, May 16, 2008

Drink to Health

Remember that foul tasting 'ji jing' that is essence of chicken? That thing our mums forced down our throats?

Well, it's funny how I ended up working for them, but that's beside the point. The thing I discovered recently is that it actually works to a great extent. People who have worked with me would know that I am practically dead in the morning, even with power caffeine. But this stuff had me. I am not launching into PR fluff but if even the least impressed and cynical person like me thinks that it actually means something, but perhaps it is worth a try. I have it every morning, but beware though. It is quite heaty so down lots of water, or you will end up constipated like myself. Ok, too much information.

I guess I am at the age where I will pretty give anything a try if it does something for my health. So why not?

4 comments:

AnoMalY said...

can i get discount for bird's nest?

Anonymous said...

yeah bout 30% like that i think. just let me know.

kiat said...

I tried drinking chicken essence in the morning to see if it can make me more awake and energetic, but it didnt seem to work leh. Or must try for a full week before I see results?

Anonymous said...

well, try it for a more extended period and then see how ;)