Thursday, June 21, 2007

Beach Day

Once upon a time, I was freezing my ass off in Italy. Now, I am getting roasted everyday. The temperature in Europe has skyrocketed. Fine, I am exaggerating, but yesterday, I swear it could have been 40 degrees, or least that's what I heard. It's interesting seeing how climates change here, from freak ass cold to desert warm. It's been a looong time since I last perspired like a pig.

Anyway, with a weather like this, there's nothing much you can do, but to hit the beach at Grosseto. Hooray! Apart from gaining more freckles, I am happy!


Beach at Grosseto

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I can safely say that it wasn't just the weather that was hot that day, was it, Ling? ;) I love you!

Anonymous said...

I love you too! I can't wait to go to the beach with you!

Anonymous said...

We will, Love - real soon. Reeeeeal soon. :)

AnoMalY said...

ohmigoosssh.... u shd make this a private blog!