Friday, October 9, 2009

Crossing the Mark






Had a fabulous birthday celebration over the weekend..No better way to cross the 3-0 mark on a lovely Sunday morning at a beautiful venue (with our private space at Mimolette) with close friends, good food. I must also give credit to my new DSLR camera, the new Nikon D5000 which shot some really good pictures I must say, though it took a bit of fiddling around before getting the right settings.

That said, there were mixed feelings about turning 30. You want to do so much, and you want to do them fast now, just cos' 'time flies'. I remember celebrating my 21st at Hard Rock and now i am almost another decade older. Despite that, I feel blessed because my friends are still, well, my friends. I've known these people for years and years, some more than ten years, and we've really seen each other through trials and tribulations. So I guess it makes the birthday extra special.


I'd let the pictures do the talking!








more pics here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=149216&id=668328828&l=d3a37f2c0c

No comments: