Thursday, September 27, 2007

Life in Singapura

I have been trying to blog for the past few days, given the amount of time I now have at hand.

However, there's really nothing much to blog about, given that there's nothing interesting happening in my life now that I'm back, except spending time with my Baby. Afterall, this is a portal for me to write about things I observe or see.

It did take a bit of getting used to seeing dead people (I mean, Singaporeans) during peak hours, rushing to board MRT trains, then 'stoning' in them. Why are Singaporeans so lifeless? I mean, at least read a book while commuting. But the one thing I can't really complain about is the abundance of trains. Short waiting times, godsend. Hike in transport costs, not.

The highlight of me being back in Singapore was beginning my life in earnest with my Baby. I guess they say, when you are together with the one you love, it doesn't really matter where you guys are. But, we are running out of options as to where to 'pat tor'. Ideas anyone?

No comments: